Aristopet spot on For Dogs 10-25kg
This spot on is an effective flea, mite and worm treatment for dogs for owners who want to provide the best care for their pet, at the best value. Fast and effective all-in-one protection against fleas, intestinal worms, heartworms and ear mites.
How to apply Aristopet spot on for Dogs 10-25kg: Aristopet's spot on tube has a precision nozzle to apply directly onto the skin. Place the tip of the tube between the shoulder blades and squeeze firmly twice to apply the solution. Each application provides one month of protection for your dog.
The easy way to get rid of fleas, heartworm, mites and worms for dogs
You should treat your dog once a month for total protection. Remind yourself with our monthly treatment reminder SMS.
Topical Flea, Heartworm and Worm Treatment
- Treats and controls lungworm and ear mites
- Water resistant formulation
DO NOT GIVE PRODUCT BY MOUTH.
- Prevents heartworm and controls intestinal worms and larvae
- Stops flea feeding in 3-5 minutes
Pack of 3 or 6 x 2.5ml TubesBuy Now
How to Use
- Remove required tube(s) from the package.
- Hold tube upright and twist off the cap.
- Apply between the shoulder blades.
- The animal should be standing for easy application. Remove any collar prior to application and replace when product is dry. Part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly twice to apply the solution directly on the skin. Avoid pet’s eyes or mouth.
- Record treatment date and repeat monthly or as required. The product remains efficacious following shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain. If washing animal during use of this product use a soap-free shampoo. Avoid applying the product while the animal is wet.
- Occasionally, hair loss may occur at the application site. This is usually a single occurrence and hair will grow back uneventfully.
Dr Lee explains here how to use the Aristopet spot ons.
Apply once a month for full month protection Treatment for heartworm should occur regularly at monthly intervals. The Aristopet Fleas, Heartworm and Worms spot on is safe to be used in heartworm positive dogs.
*Diagnostic test for heartworm prior to commencement of treatment is recommended to ensure the optimum health of pets. Should not be used to treat existing heartworm infections unless directed by a veterinarian. Suitable for dogs 10-25kg. Safe for use in puppies from 7 weeks of age.