Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats
Contains highly synergised natural Pyrethrins to aid in the control of fleas and adult brown dog ticks.
It kills fleas rapidly and easily from head to tail. This gentle acting and quick-drying insecticidal spray has a pleasant smelling tea tree oil fragrance leaving your pet with a healthy coat and fresh scent.
Protect your pet from biting insects with our effective flea and tick spray
This flea and tick spray is safe to use on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens as well as on their bedding. It is ideal for use as an environment spray to control or prevent flea breeding. This product also comes as a non-aerosol spray and is safe to use by asthmatics.
Controls Fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) and Adult Brown Dog Ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) on cats and dogs.
APVMA Registration NO: 62156
For Animal Treatment Only
- Controls fleas and adult brown dog ticks
125ml, 250ml and 500ml Spray BottlesBuy Now
- 1.8g/L Pyrethrins
- 3.6g/L Piperonyl Butoxide
- 6.0g/L N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide
How to use
1. Spray at a distance of 15-30cm from the animal avoiding the eyes, mouth and genitals.
2. Fluff the hair to allow the spray to penetrate into the coat then spray continously starting from the tails and working towards the head.
3. Spray to slightly dampan the hair and skin. Repeat as necessary.
After application to CATS and KITTENS wait for approximetely 5 minutes then rub with a damp cloth to remove any excess spray.
Pyrethrin sprays may cause dribbling and unsteady gait in cats. If one or both occurs, wipe off excess product and contact a veterinarian. Does not control paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus). In tick season, daily searching for and removal of any ticks found is recommended.
* Fleas are carriers of many diseases and parasites, such as the Tapeworm. Aristopet Animal Health offers a variety of de-wormers, which can be used in conjunction with flea treatments.
For use in puppies and kittens older than 12 weeks of age.