Flea & Tick Spray plus Insect Growth Regulator for Dogs & Cats
Controls Fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) and Adult Brown Dog Ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) on cats and dogs for up to 7 days, and in their home environment. Inhibits the development of eggs and larvae for up to 6 weeks. Does not control paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus).
Can be sprayed on pet bedding.
Prohibit insect development with our advanced flea and tick spray with insect growth regulator
APVMA Registration NO: 64035
For Animal Treatment Only
- Controls Fleas and Adult Brown dog Ticks
250ml and 500ml Spray BottlesBuy Now
- 6.0g/L N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide
- 4.0g/L RS-Methoprene
- 3.6g/L Piperonyl Butoxide
- 1.8g/L Pyrethrins
How to use
- Spray from a distance of 15cm to 20cm from the animal.
- Fluff the hair to allow the spray to penetrate to the skin. Start from the tail and work towards the head spraying enough to slightly dampen the coat and skin.
Do not spray into eyes or onto genitals. Remove excess spray from the surface of the fur by wiping over with damp cloth.
Product can be sprayed on the animal and its environment once per week. In tick season, daily searching of dogs and cats and removal of any ticks found is recommended. DO NOT use the product at higher doses or more frequently than prescribed on the label. For most effective results the animal environment should be treated.
Bedding should be changed or sprayed with this product and allowed to dry. Areas frequented by the pet may also be treated by this product.
* Fleas are carriers of many diseases and parasites, such as the Tapeworm. Aristopet Animal Health offers a variety of de-wormers, which can be used in conjunction with flea treatments. s.