Aristopet Spot On For Kittens and Small Cats up to 4kg
Offers a fast and effective all-in-one ear mite, flea and worm treatment for kittens.
How to apply spot on flea and worming for kittens: The spot on tube has a precision nozzle to apply directly onto the skin. Place the tip of the tube onto the back of the head and squeeze firmly twice to apply the solution. Each application provides one month of protection for your kitten or cat.
Protect your pet with our effective and affordable ear mite, flea and worm treatment for kittens and small cats
You should treat your kitten or small cat once a month for total protection. Remind yourself with our monthly treatment reminder SMS.
Topical Flea, Heartworm and Worm Treatment
- Treats and controls lungworm and ear mites
- Water resistant formulation
Suitable for cats up to 4kg. Safe for use in Kittens from 9 weeks of age.
For Animal Treatment Only. Do not give product by mouth.
APVMA Registration NO: 88088
Each tube contains 0.4ml
- Prevents heartworm & controls intestinal worms and larvae
- Stops flea feeding in 3-5 minutes
Pack of 3 or 6 x 0.4ml TubesBuy Now
- 100g/L Imidacloprid
- 10g/L Moxidectin
How to Use
- Remove required tube(s) from the package.
- Hold tube upright and twist off the cap.
- Apply on the back of the head.
- The animal should be standing for easy application. Remove any collar prior to application and replace when product is dry. Part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly twice to apply the solution directly on the skin. Avoid pet’s eyes or mouth.
- Record treatment date and repeat monthly or as required. The product remains efficacious following shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain. If washing animal during use of this product use a soap-free shampoo. Avoid applying the product while the animal is wet.
- Occasionally, hair loss may occur at the application site. This is usually a single occurrence and hair will grow back uneventfully.
Treatment for heartworm should occur regularly at monthly intervals.